Sunday, May 11, 2008

Long time eh mate?

Well it definitely has been some time since I posted, but i say what the hay (yay for rhyme!)

Anyways Quick update to those who do read this still.

I am in Gifu 岐阜, in Japan AGAIN.

Gifu is not quite hirakata, but its tons of fun, and full of history. I am currently studying for the 日本語能力試験2級 2nd Level of the Japanese Proficiency Test and working as an ALT (READ: Students object to laugh at and molest quite regularly). I am deciding to take up Incense Ceremony 香道 since i am entranced by incense lately. Finally since I have a lot of time not being a full time student I am learning to make so many yummy goods. Biscuits, Aloo Gobi, Parathnas, Corn Bread, Arroz con Gondulas, Banana Bread, Cookies, etc. if your in Japan, stop by for a bite! I love to entertain.

Anyways its 3:30 in the bloody morning, quite late init.

I'll be back soon, i promise.

Ciao Mateys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home